Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I know that my Dad keeps up on all of his kid's blogs while he is "hard" at work... So this one's for you Dad!



I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!  I love you very much!  You have always been an example to me in my life.  All those times you would wake me early morning weekends saying, "you gonna sleep your life away?" and how you would loving chastised me when I did stupid things saying, "What's the matter with you?!"  People can always tell when you've spent time with Dad because you start using all those phrases I try very hard keep hidden like "whose-its" "Whats-its" and "business" (used to describe almost everything when you have a loss for the actual name of it).  I have sooo many fond memories thanks to you.  All the many place we saw on family vacation, wondering if the story you just told that I haven't heard is something that actually happened of if you made it up. Sitting on your lap with you in your chair while we watched Star Trek and having you ask me at every commercial, "Oh no! What's gonna happen Kate? What's gonna Happen?!" I appreciate you for teaching me to work hard and figure things out.  But Most of all Thank you for showing me how to strengthen my Testimony and relationship with Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I can never fully express my gratefulness in all that you have done for me. Thanks Dad!!! I love you! I hope your birthday is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment